Chocolate too? I may not be able to control myself. Speaking of sweet... after seeing the movie Chocolat with Juliette Binoche, I went on a web search for a good chocolate/hot pepper drink recipe. I found a few promising ones, but for safety's sake, I am waiting for the weather to chill down and the wood stove to warm up before I try them. When I can, I like warming things on the cast iron of the stove rather than the electric stove. I understand that a version of the drink was important to the Maya and Aztecs cultures.
As far as coffee... here's an opinion that I share: Ink Spots, Java Jive About an eon and a half ago, when I was a Cub Scout, our Den Mother taught us to sing this song. They've Got an Awful Lot of Coffee in Brazil This is a Rosemary Clooney site, but we learned it from a Frank Sinatra 78. We had electricity, so we didn't have to crank the record player. It was part of a skit. Each Den performed one having to do with a different country. At the time, I had yet to have a coffee, but have made up for it since.
Salute!
bty: Is there a more apropos toast when drinking coffee?