|About Us | What's New | Search | Site Map | Contact Us|
Register Log In
Wordsmith.org Forums General Topics Words and languages in schools An 8th grade education
U.S. History (Time, 45 minutes)
1. Give the epochs into which U.S. History is divided
Yesterday, Yesteryear-kosytimes, Forgotten
2. Give an account of the discovery of America by Columbus.
3. Relate the causes and results of the Revolutionary War.
Money and, respectively, money.
4. Show the territorial growth of the United States.
Gimme a globe. NOW.
5. Tell what you can of the history of Kansas.
We ainít there jess now Dorothy.
6. Describe three of the most prominent battles of the Rebellion.
Beer, Gin and Whiskey. Oh sorry, I thought you said bottles.
7. Who were the following: Morse, Whitney, Fulton, Bell, Lincoln, Penn, and Howe?
Runners in the first Kentucky Derby.
8. Name events connected with the following dates: 1607, 1620, 1800, 1849, 1865.
Huh. Donít see the problem, only took me 2 minutesÖ :]
Moderated by Jackie
Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics Forums16Topics13,911Posts229,174Members9,178 Most Online3,341
Dec 9th, 2011
Newest Members befuddledmind, KILL_YOUR_SUV, Heather_Turey, Standy, Teytonon
9,178 Registered Users
Who's Online Now 0 members (), 191 guests, and 37 robots. Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters(30 Days) AlimaeHP 1
Top Posters wwh 13,858Faldage 13,803Jackie 11,613tsuwm 10,542wofahulicodoc 10,421LukeJavan8 9,912Buffalo Shrdlu 7,210AnnaStrophic 6,511Wordwind 6,296of troy 5,400
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Forum Help · Wordsmith.org