so waves start out big-- (low frequency sound-- that we can't hear-- then move on to audible waves-- higher frequency is is radio-- and at the far, far far away end of the spectrum is light

I'm not wanting to be pernickety and off-topic, I'm just bored with being a "journeyman" and want to move onto a higher and non-sexist plane of expertise: so I shall just point out that raise sound waves to ever so high a pitch as you please, they don't form themselves into radio programmes.

The optical spectrum goes from red to violet. "Below" red is infrared, then microwave, then television, then radio. "Beyond" violet is ultraviolet, then x rays, then gamma rays.

Richard Dawkins doesn't mind confessing that he can never remember whether red is higher or lower than violet, so I am honourably accompanied. My mnemonic is to remember that radio waves can be "long wave", metres long, from which I work out they must be low frequency, and all the rest follow.

Thought. If an infrared device keeps food warm, and a microwave device cooks it, a television oven ought to reduce it to charcoal and sufficiently vigorous radioing should compress it to neutron matter.