I don't know who you think I am, but I went back and reviewed all my previous posts. I saw nothing denoting an hysterical personality. One post was in answer to a post that was edited without notation after the fact to make me look like I was the bad guy (a common practice among trolls, I'm told). Most of them consisted of resurrecting old threads with this message "¤". I was making several points by doing this:

1. There was a time when people actually came here to talk about and play with words. No one tried to be "King of the Board". There were no trolls. Differences of opinion were treated in a civilized manner.
2. Several times rules were suggested. The only rule here is the golden rule. Some people just don't get it.
3. People come and go on this board. Some leave because they don't enjoy it. Some leave due to personal or professional constraints. Some leave because they don't like reading posts by trolls. There is nothing anyone can do to prevent anyone from leaving. C'est la vie. What can be done is to identify trolls and hope newcomers don't leave because of them.
4. Some people have been around this board for a very long time. They still love it and want the good times back.

This will be my last post. I am tired down to my soul of coming here to refresh myself and finding you here making a hash of interesting posts, carping about the Carpaltunnel Conspiracy and bloviating endlessly. Knowing what an Omegatist you are, I fully expect you to have the last word in this thread, as you have in so many other fun threads you couldn't allow to live.