oh so its bellicose to react to unending torment?

and tormenting? that? that's harmless fun.or so you say.

even when i say, hey its no fun, (quitely) your responce is, people like them. oh yeah, sure. people love screaming brats in the mall too, (and say to themselves thank god i don't have to go home with that spoiled nasty child.)

but i guess someone loves them.

and yes, you're right, you have every right to behave like a boor (aliteration--a boring boor)
and i haven't signed the petition to increase jackies powers. because as much as i want you gone, i am leary.

what i would like is:
limericks for the most part (ie 99% of the time) confined to word play and fun. not gone, not banished, just in their place.
i would also like not to be adressed familiarly by you, (but i doubt that will be respected)
i would like not to have words or thoughts or beliefs attributed to me (by you especially)

is that bellacose?

i don't tell others what you think
i do tell you what i think

i don't persist in behaving in a way that annoys and alienates others.
i think you do.
others who thought the same, no longer post here. so i could be wrong, but others have clearly agreed with me, to the point of voting with their feet. and they have publicly posted that your posts, your behavior was the reason for their departure.
i think its very rude to annoy, insult and pester, and to drive posters away from this site, and then claim all the rude behavior is others faults!

bellacose is war like. i am not the aggressor. i am fighting, (and often fighting mad) but i am often reacting. and i have been called to task, and i have apologied. and edited posts. i don't act defient all the time.

i think you do.
Jackie is not making a rule, but echoing others complaints. the limericks are annoying.
they are a cute trick done well, and ugly when done poorly, and tiresome when done endlessly.