because yours suck

Well, now, perhaps, we're getting at the real reason why Jackie is seeking to ban my limericks in Q & A.

Because they "suck", as you put it, ASp.

Well, let us say they do "suck". But let us also say that the author of a limerick is making a sincere and well-intentioned attempt to answer a question or provide a little information while having a little harmless fun at the same time. And let's say a few people, like yourself and Of Troy, and perhaps, Jackie, do not admire the quality of the limerick. Perhaps its rhyme or meter is imperfect, although its content is impeccable. Is that a reason to ban the limerick, ASp?

If it is, then we should also ban misspellings in Q & A, and fractured english as well. Some people find that kind of expression off-putting, even more off-putting than an imperfect rhyme. [I hasten to add, I am not one of those people. Speaking for myself alone, I am only interested in the substance of a post, if it's sincere, not its form or style, just substance.]

Or maybe we should ban gratuitously rude and insulting and degrading and disruptive, inflammatory remarks in Q & A. That would really be something, wouldn't it?

If Jackie were to do that, ASp, Q & A would become a blissful sanctuary for me. And perhaps for others as well. :)

Does that sound like a deal, ASP?