Yeah Maverick, I've yet to understand how Doc Bill can read all the posts that we all make here on Awad but due to his fraility he can only respond through proxy? Strange man that Doc Bill.

I left the house 45 minutes ago with plans to respond to Faldage's comment when I got downtown, but 45 minutes is seven lifetimes here on Awad and since then the discussion here has unbraided a bit, but I will try to catch up.

Faldage; I will second your abridgement of my generality and I will gladly enter your name for Chief Justice of the Supreme Court if you will promise not to prune my rose bushes. I fear your nit-pick pruning would leave only a nub.

Maverick; Yes. yes, yes, I promise to stick to the opening proposition. Having a focal point for the diverse beliefs and ideas of our motley group is our only hope for salvation.

Doc Bill; You don't want generalities? You want specifics? Ok here is a specific legal word that has changed through time...
welfare (U.S. Constitution) the commonweal.
welfare (current usage) government aid for needy people.
I have more, Bill, and I will be back!

OK. Now that these loose ends have been properly attended I will address the more pertinent points of the discussion with a much less rambling post in a very few short minutes.

Thank you.