Well, I know that the response to "What's new?" is "The thirteenth letter of the Greek alphabet." Is that enough? As far as the House Credo goes, I think it has something to do with "Roolz? What roolz? We don't need no stinkin' roolz!"

I've been around here for a couple of years, but it sure is nice to be welcomed "back" and to get a big brother at the same time! I only have younger brothers in "real life", and I'm guessing from other threads/posts that Steve might be older than I.

Thanks, Fr. Steve. I can't tell you now many of your posts I've enjoyed - someone has said here that you've done everything, and I think they might be right.

Now, don't anybody take that last sentence wrong! I enjoy almost everyone here, almost all the time - only picking out FS because he volunteered to "sponser" me. BTW, I am a female person, and if you saw me you'd know that I enjoy food far too much! Music is good, too, but the math stuff leaves me in the dark most of the time. Anyway, thanks again for the comments.

What sane person could live in this world and not be crazy? -Ursula K. Le Guin, author (1929- )