did i mention i live on top of a huge sand pile? the area behind my house is significantly lower than my property since it was excavated as a sand mine-- So, we'll run over to the Rent-All place and rent a mini back hoe-- dig a pit-- (I have excavated pits in the past for sand when mixing concrete-- I bought some portland cement, and some gravel--but the sand was all my own.) forget the slaves or cheap labor-- we'll do it the modern way... and use mechanical power. and have some lobsters, and beans, and mickies(NY term for ground roast potatoes) and pork and beef, and eel and shrimp.. Jackie can bring up some derby pie--

Years of organic gardening, and compost pits, and spreading organic material-- but my top soil is only 6 inch deep-- and then its sand-- by 10 inch down, pure clean sand!

I have only been at one clam bake (memorable!) and one Baked bean fest (Dummer NH, church fund-raiser) but again– great eating..

And don't worry about customs- they don't jail you, its worse than that! they confiscate all the food!

we have got to make this happen-- if not this year-- next--if not NY then somewhere....