well what is it that you think happened to keiva?

Yes, he was banned.

and yes, there are several 'sides' to the story.

i know what i think happened. what do you think happened?

and have you considered posting on his word board?

you'll have to take care if you do. For although keiva advocated no one should ever be restricted (especially not himself!), or banned, he has restricted posters, and he has banned posters.

it seems what was good for this board, turns out not be good for his board. (and since this board has banned one person (Keiva) and he has banned several posters, well judge for yourself which is the more open board, the more tolerant board!)

it might be "Keiva world" is a better place,--obviously, it is for some.

lease go, try it for yourself, and see how it works for you..(there are members here, who regularly post (with the same on line name) there.. no reason you can't.. i don't care where you post!

i have even posted a word or two on keiva's board, and its evident, that he and his wife, either regularly, or intermittantly read what is posted here.. (and they are welcome to read--ewein even posted, in the not too distant past, and has sent PM's to people here.--well send a PM to a person, (me) for sure!) but Keiva is not to post here.

Yes, there has been backstabbing here (of late) .. and yes there has been venom. (and yes, i too have contributed--but i have been open, and not secretive about my feelings--not really that it make them better--but at least with me, you know what you are getting!)

and Yes, Plutarch is currently a target for some of the venom, BUT--he has made venomous remarks (repeatedly under that nome de cyber, and under others names). so he is now reaping what he has sown.

Yes, i know, if i were a better person, i would turn the other cheek.. been there, tried that. eventually i tired of turn the other cheek--i was getting whip lash from turn my head to and fro!

now, mostly i try to ignore Plutarch, and everything he posts.

maybe, if he has really changed, i will change my behavior. maybe. but i will never trust him. EVER. but that's me,(Dr bill admonishes all the time that i am too hard hearted.. and maybe i am)

But you've decided, the wound we thought healed, is not. that its just crusted over, and we have an infectious rot, and you want to bring Keiva (and what happend 4 years ago (it was 4 years ago--right? )) back up. --you want to do some exploritory surgery, to re-open the wound. OK
can you explain why? please.