Happy St Stephen's day (as in "good King Wensilaus") or boxing day, as you will.

The weather in NY has been fine too, Friday, (Dec 22) we had just enough snow to make things pretty, with out making a mess-- and its been cold enough since then, that the trees and grass have keep their dusting of white, while the streets and walks are all clear and dry. It's been sunny, windy and crisp*.. temperature below freezing.. from about -1 c. during the day to about -5c. at night (30 f to 15 f)

But forgo my daily dose of the NY Times? its bad enough the delivery is late.. since the NY Times standard is before 7 am weekdays, but as late as 10 AM on sunday's and holidays... I am forced to have my first and only cup of coffee with a fresh crossword puzzle to do!

* I guess some might think these cold a bit more than crisp-- but i love weather like this. this was my wedding aniversary-- and my wedding day had the same weather-- except the snow was newer, having fallen late on christmas.. just enough to make everything dusted white, not enough to mess up shoes..