Dear Of Troy: Limericks have a long history of ribaldry. [Is that a word?] It's just nonsense that's all.

If there are any unsavory people in my limericks, Of Troy, it is the men who take advantage of women, or the women who take advantage of men.

I don't know if the legend of the "casting couch" is deserving of its reputation, Of Troy. Probably not. But the legend is as old as Hollywood Hills.

I think I first heard these "casting couch" jokes on the "Tonight" show with Johnny Carson. And Johnny was tame by today's standards [tame even by "prime time" standards today].

In any case, I certainly don't suggest that all men, or all women, are all alike, in Hollywood or anywhere else.

Sorry if you misunderstood my humor. I never use harsh sounding words like "whore", Of Troy. I don't think such words are humorous or witty.

The whole idea is to let the reader's imagination read between the lines. That's the whole fun of it.

I hope no-one takes me seriously, Of Troy. It's just nonsense, like slap-stick comedy.

In fact, it's just "Wordplay and Fun".