"And I should warn you in advance. There are as many ways to make a "Tosh Salad" as there are ways to make a "Vinaigrette" salad. If you have any doubts about that, you should visit Father Steve's "Vinaigrette" thread right here in "Q & A about Words". [I think he calls it "The Old Padre's Favorites" - TOP Favorites, for short.] P.S. Some people say "the Old Padre" has very esotericlesiastical tastes. :) [He has a good recipe for life as well as for salads, you will discover with amusement.]

AND we've got many other posters here to suit every imaginable taste.

You've already met Maverick, and there are more old-timers like tsuwm and Faldage and ASp and Jackie and Wordwind -- to mention only a few.

And newcomers like themilum [who's really not so new] and drallie [who is really, really new]."

And what are you talking about? And who's "we"?

You win, dude. I'm off to our alternative board. Maybe when you get a job again and pipe down, we'll return. Have fun talking to yourself and dominating/monopolizing the newcomers to these forums, which were once interesting places to discuss language and maybe someday will be again..