Where do you get 'dualogy'? The Greek prefix for 'two' is di or occasionally dyo; thus 'dilogy', though that doesn't occur in Chambers's. For one it would be 'monology', if there was call for such a term.

Beyond that: tetra-, penta- hexa-, hepta- (we have all the chemists joining in a chorus now), octa-, ennea- (oops, wrong-footed the chemists there, who'd expect nona-), deca-, hendeca-, dodeca-, triskaideca-, tetrakiskaideca-, and so on (with option variation between c and k) up to icosa- or eicosa- '20'.

Now I bluff slightly but I think we go hencosa- '21', dicosa-, tricosa-, tetracosa-, pentacosa-, up to triaconta- '30', then hentriaconta-, ditriaconta-, tritriaconta- etc. And so to tetraconta- '40', pentaconta- '50' k.t.l..

A group of a hundred connected plays would be a hecatology... I don't think I can do the compound numbers between there and chiliology '1000' and myriology '10 000'.

N.B. 'Dialogue' doesn't contain di 'two': it's sometimes mistakenly supposed to be between just two people.