alas, i don't have the 'carpel touch'. all the GENERAL comments about CARPELS (none of them nice) don't apply to me.

i guess my posts don't count in plutarch's thought process. (no doubt this is why he thinks i have never been hurt by his general nastiness to the carpels.. Sure i have the title, but i am not really one of them.. not worthy of it..

Why I guess i should be glad, plutarch thinks i am a nobody, a nothing, a person not deserving of my title, and not deserving of his contempt.

When someone make a general statement.. there are no excepts..

lets play a game..
All men are jerks.

hey plutarh, your are not a jerk!(smiley face icon, here too!)
must be plutarch is not a really a man!

I can pal around with plutarch, and repeat, All men are jerks.. and all of his friends who are guys, (friends because plutarch values their company and opinions) are now insulted, but hey, i remind him, You're not a jerk, plutarch. even though you enjoy the company and opinions of all these jerks..

I could then claim, Hey, Plurarch, i have never insulted you, YOU ARE NOT LIKE THEM.

Ahh, but he is, isn't he? isn't he a man? and if a man, isn't he a jerk?
its not a fun game is it? and my making plutarch an exception doesn't really change things does it?

so one more time, tell me how i am not like them, plutarch, tell me again, that my title of carpel (which just really reflect my total number of posts) doesn't count. ('cause my post don't count? or it it that i just don't count?)

IF the CARPELS are a insulted (and you have hurled insults at them) i have been insulted. I AM one of them.
please don't tell me i haven't been insulted too.

i perhaps am slower to anger, but anger i do.
(and of course i don't think all men are jerks, not even most men!)