The only steeking rules we (really) have are limits on discussions of religious merit and political value... which, BTW, have been violated very much so recently, but nobody has said anything.... until now.

Now Musick, if you have observed violations of the religeous and political apocrypha of this board, it serves us well for you to openly cite these violations by these right-wing Jesus-loving reactionaries so we can advise them to desist.

Or for that matter, you have an obligation to speak out against the assault upon our beloved English language by the vacuous mouthings of the politically correct.

Since we know this is not possible, nor are the crimes *high, your inclusion (even if keeping a theme going) of the word "banishment" in the subject seems to be a little excessive, eh?

Well maybe, Musick, maybe of troy didn't mean it when she said...

AT this point, i am public asking for his rights and privledges here to be revoked. i will follow up this public request with a private one to jackie.

she might very well decide against me. but i invite others to join in, and second my request

This board has many mansions but they are only worthwhile places to visit if they are open to all sexes and races and are not just dry and dusty mausoleums for the whims and pleasures of a small and smug self-considered elite.