...if his high crimes can be enumerated without innuendo.

themilum - Since we know this is not possible, nor are the crimes *high, your inclusion (even if keeping a theme going) of the word "banishment" in the subject seems to be a little excessive, eh?

How about:

"Dude! Just turn the *faucet down to the point where the water doesn't freeze".

- or -

"Hey! Save some of the bad puns and wordplay for the rest of us fools.

- OR -

How about a bit of self regulation (my favorite kind).

a) Only one post per subject per day unless a conversation is going on directly/indirectly between two people.

Of course the "directly/indirectly" is a very large *crack to fall through, but we all have better judgements... sheesh!... it's only a guide to help us all maintain equalibrium with our own (and other's) psyche. When only a limited number of people comment on everything, and then comment on the comments... this becomes a public chat room... and that ain't what this is. The idea is to attempt to share regional information, personal knowledge and, of course, an occasional opinion. The only steeking rules we (really) have are limits on discussions of religious merit and political value... which, BTW, have been violated very much so recently, but nobody has said anything.... until now. I'm blaming that one on themilum, but I know he doesn't take things personally... besides, all that seasonal giving weakened our resolve... (ho-ho-ho)

Here's my real suggestion:

*Everyone take the sticks out of their....
*Horn players, take out your straigt, cup and Harmon mutes and use them...
*Electric bass player turn down a bit...
*Please, a little less distortion on the guitar...

... now... from the top... a one - an a two - an a tree...

... Take me out to the ballgame...