i wish is was venial. the loss of jheem is just the newest blow. strikes like that are mortal blows..

it seems plutarch won't be happy until he can fill AWAD with endless thread comprised of his own post--exclusively.
...see confession of an airhead, or more recently, the his post about the SF chronicaler about the word of the year.
14 total posts, 11 from one person.. classic demonstration of his replying to himself, again and again, to the effect of shutting out all other voices. except his voice, --he only want to converse with himself, via his sock puppets, and pretend to interact. REAL Interaction, (ie normal human behavior) he is incapable of.

and now he claims he to is retreating --See him as he limits himself to a dozen posts per thread instead of a 150 of a 160.. (and don't forget, FAWN, most of all he want everyone to fawn at his greatness)

this is Board works best when all voices are heard. he is doing his best to silence voices, to stiffle interaction; to dominate here. (can't you just hear him unctiously protest he is 'just a 'umble servent, ever so 'umble..' as he set about attempting to destroy the very thing he claims to value?)

AT this point, i am public asking for his rights and privledges here to be revoked. i will follow up this public request with a private one to jackie.

she might very well decide against me. but i invite others to join in, and second my request.