Oh yeah...now I get it. A gang bang. You two old timers want to play a game of "Three Stooges".
Well Ok, but I get to be Moe - OK?

Moe: Listen up boys, straight-laced is a evolved form of strait-laced. Although the archaic word "strait" yet survives in nautical terminology and means "narrow" as in the Strait of Magellan, its usage is otherwise antiquated and the original meaning is better conveyed by the more apt associations that come into play with the use of the word "straight".
El Comprehendo, bee-bee brains?

Curly [Cappy]: NYUK! NYUK! Ooo, wise guy...take that (slaps poor Larry who in reality is Faldage who in turn bites Curly's left ear).

Moe: (With a tap of a wooden mallet Moe conks Larry who in reality is Faldage on the top of his wooden head ) Stop it boys! Now Larry you go and apologize to Curly. You tricked him. Curly is not the smartest turtle in the tank and you told him that there weren't any rules; and then you went and made some rules up...(conk! conk! conk!).

Curly: You Rat! (slapping Larry who is Faldage, Slap! Slap! Slap!) Why didn't you tell me to shut up? NYUK, NYUK, NYUK!

The End