But you are 5 or 6 [just as you were then, the very same 5 or 6] and I am only one.

What do you hope to achieve from all of this, plutarch? Why are you being so personal in your attacks and why do you see the board as a place that takes sides (as you have pointed out above)? Is continuing in this strain going to make you or anyone or anything on this board better off? Isn't it just time to stop this vendetta you are maintaining so spuriously and call a halt to the childish, repetitive attacks, self-replies and nonsense and get down to either enjoying the board for what it is or else leaving it to those who do? I'm sure that you don't enjoy your time here for any positive reason and your actions are being solely interpreted as those of someone with a malicious and destructive intent.

Kindly stop sabotaging each and every thread because you dislike someone or everybody for whatever reason. If you can't do this then you should go somewhere else where you feel you better fit in and leave us to develop this site for what it was meant - words and word-development. I really can't understand why you are putting so much energy into producing all of these destructive posts when you could be creating positive ones here or elsewhere. Or perhaps you really do enjoy doing what you do. But that is neither entertaining, funny nor interesting and it is, in fact, quite boring and sad.

Just do us all (and you, in particular) a favour and stop. It's got to end sometime and now is as good a time as any.

Is that too much to ask? I really don't think so.