Shoot. No one wants to address my question. Oh well, I guess I'll just tidy up some of the linguistic detritus left behind by some of the posters to this thread and then move on.

"To be perfectly frank, I'm glad themilum has found a new soundboard for her exotic opinions. But I don't want themilum to wear her new soundboard out too soon"

Exotic opinions? What's exotic about logical extensions , grapho? Repeat after me...

The government should not legislate language.
The government should not legislate culture.
The government should not legislate religion.
The government should legislate Art.

A strange sequence, huh, grapho, exotic even, but a sequence held only by a misguided few. Certainly not me.

And hey, while I've got you on the horn, what the heck did you mean by this?

(to jheen) " ...I'm glad themilum has found a new soundboard for her exotic opinions. But I don't want themilum to wear her new soundboard out too soon.

Is this just secret talk between you and jheem? If so I'll hang up. But if it was intended for the larger group can you please be a little more coherent and forthcoming and explain to we the other posters exactly what you meant. Thank you.

"themilum is maleum."

Dear Wordwind,
If you must expose my hidden maleness to the voyeuristic world at large please be klnd and say -
themilum is much maleum - instead. Thank you.

Now for a test...

Which of the four following words in blue is different from the other three words in blue and is included in this sequence only as an emotive buzz-word to rally the True Believers?

" ...blame all problems on some invisible committee, cabal, cult or conspiracy "

Right, gang, the knee-jerk word is conspiracy