what?
Why should those who wield unseen, unearned, arbitrary and unassailable power around here break up the royal jelly by pleading the case to anyone, least of all to Jackie or to Mr. Whoever-he-is, that their lordly prerogatives should be abridged?

The world might be against you. but here, there is no unseen, unearned, arbitrary and unassailable power working against you.

you might want to think there is. but ultimately the power is with Mr Garg. Ask him to change things, if you are unhappy, but please don't demand that i ask him to change thing when i am generally quite happy with things the way they are.

and yes, I am are happy with ruleless anarchy, and have no desire to second you in setting up a random rotating table (of leadership). so does that mean i suffer from group think, or just that i think you'd make a lousy leader? (i know i would, so don't think i am judging you more harsely than i judge myself.)

who the hell are you to demand that i change to make you happy? if you are not happy here, it's your problem, and nothing i do (or don't do) will fix it. ONLY you can decide to be happy or not.

Yeah, it's hard. (and for me, defective brain chemistry doesn't help. i am prone to bouts of depression, and have several choices in how i deal with my seritonian uptake abnormality, but i know for sure, YOU are not to blame, and nothing YOU can do will change me. ) you have no power to make me happy (or unhappy)

And NOTHING i can do will change your happiness or unhappiness.

but you can do something. (well something beside complaining that we 'carpel tunnels' (how i hate the 'titles' on most BB's) are some sort of unseen, unearned, arbitrary and unassailable power structure.) first off, there is no 'we'. i know and like Jackie, but jackie and i are chalk and cheese when it come to our thought processes, likes and dislikes, values and behaviors (well, we do agree that cooler climates are nice than tropical ones, but hey, even a stopped clock is right twice a day!)

you can write to Anu Garg. he can do something. (or not)

but you apparently like to beat your head against the wall.
you seem to want to blame me (and others) for being happy when you are not. again and again, and again, and again, you complain we have power.

of course, you are right. I have power because i am here. My words are my septer and swords. I have no more, no less power than you. i have no desire to change things. if you don't like that, Tough!

Its not my responsibility to like you or to second you, or support you. and i want less and less to do it, as you become more and more general in your complains against the 'unseen, unearned, arbitary power stucture'(that i can only guess, you see, (even though its unseen).

get back on your meds, or take a talking cure, or meditate. there are cures to the delusions, and doubts and paranoia.