You are straining mightily [...] to take offence to what I have said about your word [...] I have faulted the arbiter of this word challenge for favoring this absurdly pretentious, unpronounceable word over a much simpler choice which is accessible to anyone.

No offence taken. As I wrote earlier I find that deimatotrophobia is easier to pronounce and doesn't violate important aesthetic criteria, e.g., ease of pronunciation, prosody (your beats, perhaps), not having the clump "stph" in't. I'm not exactly overjoyed with my coinage, but the other one (neologized by some media drone no doubt) is even less satisfying. (How about fear of terrorists? Much better than terroristphobia, unless you're going for the highfalutin' factor, in which case deimatotrophobia wins easily with a gloss.) In the end, you have your preference and are free to use it, I mine, though I can't really imagine myself using either word in conversation or print, and the Arbiter Faldaceus is free to pick whichever word he wants to, too.

That having been said, and in conclusion—there always being an in conclusion (cf. yeahbut®)—, alqaidaphobia, or even militiaphobia, would be preferable.