Whatchamacallistan? My freedom glass is empty, but your bolshie one is even emptier.

Bravo! jheem. I am impressed with your poetry, if not with your argument. The fact is I did not invent the word "terroristphobia", nor did I say that it was the best of all possible choices.

What I did say, I think you know, is that "terroristphobia" is vastly to be favored over an ungainly word like "deimatotriaphobia" [which I am in serious danger of remembering should I spell it correctly one more time].

As for "beats" and "syllables", ordinary people like myself do not count syllables when we pronounce words, especially those we encounter for the first time. We feel the beat, or the rhythm, of the word, almost instinctively.

"Beat" poets and rappers are not the only people who appreciate poetry which is respectful of the rhythm of words as well as the rhyme. But, you already know that. You are a poet yourself.

You are straining mightily, dear jheem, to take offence to what I have said about your word [which I refuse to spell one more time for reasons already explained], but I have not faulted you for inventing a word which fails to come up to my standards [let alone your own], I have faulted the arbiter of this word challenge for favoring this absurdly pretentious, unpronounceable word over a much simpler choice which is accessible to anyone.

I do not frown on your freedom to create new words, jheem. I exult in it. But in turn I should have the freedom to express an honest opinion on the merits of your candidates for the approbation of the self-proclaimed arbiter of this challenge.

What is undemocratic here, if anything, is the arbiter's proclamation that his choice, however misguided, is "it", thus closing the discussion.