there is a simple, serviceable and self-explanatory alternative readily available, namely, "terroristphobia"

I count 8 syllables in deimatotriaphobia (well 9 in the South) which isn't the final pretendo-word I've settled on: deimatotrophobia which weighs in at 7. Trouble with terroristphobia is that it's a weenie word rather than a pretendo-word. Weenie words are coined by beat poets who can't tell the diff tween beats and syllables. Finally, terroristphobia is not even pronounceable as a word, whereas deimatotrophobia is elegant.

The thing about phobias is they're supposed to be learned and pretendo in extremis. Not some slapshod, plebian pseudo-twaddle. Next you'll be suggesting mongrel abortions such as epicaricacy instead of epichaerikakia or some such.

The weird thing about this thread is not denying a pretendo-word its meaninghood, but saying that a perfectly meaningful and utile word like fuller or emptier is not a word. What gives? In what country? Whatchamacallistan? My freedom glass is empty, but your bolshie one is even emptier.