yeah, amnow, there's that whole "ubba-dubby" thing that middle school kids do. they do it on Zoom, the PBS kids show, but I couldn't find anything at their site...
I always had a lot of trouble managing to make sense of it, though my wife and at least one of my boys does it quite easily.

it's a sort of pig-latin, replacing the vowel sound with ub, or some such thing...

edit: from:
http://www.cs101.org/ipij/interlude-stringXformers.html
this paragraph:
When I was a child, we used to amuse ourselves by speaking to one another in a special language called Pig Latin. The simplest version of Pig Latin has just one rule: To turn an English word into a Pig Latin one, you take the first letter off the word, then add the first letter plus "ay" to the end of the word. So, for example, "Hello" in Pig Latin is "ello-Hay", and "How have you been?" is "ow-Hay ave-hay ou-yay een-bay?" There are more sophisticated rules for Pig Latin that deal with consonant blends and words that begin with vowels, but the basic idea remains the same. It turns out that there are children's games like Pig Latin in many, many languages, though each has a slightly different set of rules. Another such game, popularized by the children's Public Television show Zoom, is Ubby Dubby, in which you add "ubb" before every vowel (cluster): "Hubbellubbo", "Hubbow hubbave yubbou bubbeen?" (my italics)

formerly known as etaoin...