If you could do as WOW suggests-- i know being here has helped me--nothing quite like having an idea, or poorly phrased sentence ripped to shred-- and i sense everyone is looking for them--not to criticize me, but to have some fun, and if i provide the fodder– well all the better. It will be some day before i never get to open my mouth just to change feet... not that i want to do it on a daily basis.

i make much worse verbal bloopers--
when i first started to work for Xerox, i fixed the machines. One day the timing on a machine was off-- the 7mm(head size) by 15mm long screw had sheared the timing disk was slipping on the shaft. I had lots of 7mm by 10mm screws--standard equipment but no screws the right size..
I called up a supervisor, and explained my predicament. He called back right away, and was still laughing.. he said i left him the best voice mail message he ever got.. I couldn't understand. later that day, he made me listen to what i said to him..

"I need a screw--and i was wondering if you have one long enough? can we meet at the parts center, as i am just about to take a break for lunch, and could give me the screw. (i then went on to explain i needed a 7mm by 15 mm screw...)

Until i heard what i said.. i hadn't thought about how it sounded...

Wow idea is a good one, since its not like school --punitive-- but it is instructional.. done right, it could help..