>>>Where is Mr. xara when you need him. Rhu, send a note off the xara, I remember her hubby being pretty up on all this stuff. I'm sure he'll be able to tell you how to fix it. <<<

What, what? Is someone speaking to me? Sorry, I've only been keeping up on a somewhat intermittent basis lately. Holiday hub-bub, you know.

My take on the situation has for the most part been expressed. Check the cookies. The only other thing I have to add that hasn't already been expressed by our esteemed colleagues involves insight as to how to change the setting of your cookies in Netscape. You could click on Edit. Choose Preferences. Next, go to Advanced. There you will find 3 settings for your level of cookies: None, Some, and All. (of course, all worded more wordily) I accept some cookies, and my Netscape works just fine. You can also choose to be warned before accepting a cookie. I tried that with this board, and I had to click OK about 20 times before I was able to read a post. Needless to say, I turned that off promptly!

If you ask Mr. xara, he will tell you that he needs more information before he can contribute. Then after he asks Rhu about 50 questions, he'll give you some extremely complicated and cryptic answer that translates to just what everyone else is saying about cookies. If you don't get it working, send me a note, and I'll see whether I'm correct about his response.