>Rhubarb, I'm will put myself in CK's stead here and agree with him. I have successfully logged on to AWADTalk from several different PCs (when you need a fix, you need a fix), and as long as cookies were enabled, no problems. The fact that my profile includes a web-based, rather than POP3, email address, may be connected. If that is the case, try getting a free web-based email address from any one of the hundreds of providers out there, and then use that in your basic profile here. Bear in mind two salient caveats concerning this post: (a) I'm a gibbering loon, and (3) I'm a dead loon walking - as soon as Jackie decideds how she wants to carry out her promise, I shall be rather forcefully shunted off this mortal coil.

It is not your address. It is your cookie. I am able to log in from both home and work with no problems. I DID have to have my password the first time I logged in from work, but then my computer accepted a cookie from AWADTalk and everything was fine.

BTW, let us hope that Jackie shunts none of our esteemed (oh what was it -- ayleurs) off this mortal coil. Particularly Rhubarb. Can you imagine how unpopular I would become at the interment when I intoned lugubriously the threnody, "Aye, therein lies the Rhub?"

TEd