>>please note them here<<

Well, if you're going to show films, you might consider Peter Brook's Lear and Michael Almereyda's Hamlet. These are interesting for 'opposite' reason's of anachronism, not, however, because of the Almereyda film's modern urban setting. Brook's is a psychological exploration of Lear, probably placing the storm, for example, within the abdicator's psychoscape. Whereas Almereyda's refers the drama of Hamlet, probably the most psychological of Shakespeaer's plays, to the level of (to roll out that tired term) the image.

I don't know how easy it is to get your hands on the Brook. Although, I know it was released on 16mm. Even harder to get, I'm sure, would be a film of his historic stage version "Midsummer Night's Dream," which transformed Shakespearean stage production. You might get your hands on something, somehow, at the Royal Shakespear Theater.

And then, you could torture them with Gounod.

Finally, there is very entertaining recent documentary concerning the argument that C. Marlowe wrote most of the Shakespearean canon and including interviews with members of the Marlowe Society and their opponents.