what-- i don't understand... you said--
Well, I guess that's that, de Troy.
It is a pretty revolutionary concept.
I never thought it would go over [well or at all] anyway.

what's a revolutionary concept?

surely you don't think a committee is! you are one or two standard deviation from the mean, (as am i,) but i don't think you are crazy! you'd have be crazy to think a committee is an improvement to anything!

or do you think the idea of a benevolent dictatorship is a revolutionary concept..
(i have a problems with the oxymoron of benevolent dictatorship-- but that is my problem.)..

well i suppose it would take a revolution here to set up a benovent dictatorship..
Have you applied to Anu and asked him to set you up as dictator? i don't think he would, but you don't know till you have tried!

but i hope you don't expect me, (and many others, if not everyone else here!) to appoint you as dictator!
1--we really don't have the power to do that, (seeing as how we don't own the site, or the software, or have access to the server...and all those other silly details)
and 2- Why the hell would we want to set up you as our dictator.. after all i am here!

well, maybe i'll agree to it, as my dying wish, after i have served as dictator for the rest of my natural life.
It's only natural, if there is to be a head honcho here, it should be me!
id you are in favor of dictatorship (and censorship, too, which goes hand in hand!) i know you'll support my efforts to be the first dictator! --my first act would be to dictate.. and make some body else (with better spelling skills), type! no more misspelled words, or typo's.. or off with their heads!)

needless to say, we'd only discuss things i like, and since i don't play hogwash, that would go away, and. ... i am sure i can think of lots of ways to improve awad, and make it my personal fifedom. of course, anu can continue to pay for it... after all, i should get to run things, and make up all the rules, but i don't want to have any expenses!

i know i could make awad perfect, or at least perfectly to my liking...

-----------------
ok, ok, i am going overboard.. but you got to remember, i am, in my dreams, QotFU!