(Imperatorix/Imperatrix) Either will do. Which would you prefer Jackie to be called? Imperatrix was used on coins during Vicky's long and undisputed innings

There are two points, here.
First, and most important, since it is 'on thread', I don't approve of any of the suggestions given so far for Jackie's title. I believe that, as she is of a quality that cannot be transcended, and as a tribute to her unique position on this board, we should adopt the Celtic tradition of bestowing on her the accolade of THE Jackie.

Second, on a minor note, I have to dispute this belief that "Vicky's ... innings" were "undisputed". The South Africans disputed it very well - and pretty effectively for quite a while. The Irish disputed it throughout her reign (and before and since - nothing personal to Victoria herself - just the institution she represented) - with a certain amount of sympathy from the Scotish Nationalists.

Even in England, she was not very popular much before the 1860s, and there were frequent - and serious - calls for a Republic.
It was only in her latter years that she became sanctified at home - (but not by the S.Africans!)