ah well. though, seems as if linguistically you might wordize it however you'd like...

This is very true especially considering the various ways of spelling different names. My questions though is when you have different cultures whom, to my knowledge, and please feel free to correct me if I err on this part, are thousands of miles apart, do not have any communications between them and have names that are similar yet with distinctly different meanings, how can we say that they are the same?
I mean, if I were to say that my name “Pailani” is a bastardization of Paloni, then I would be able to say that the connotations imply that the meaning is of a goddess of the sea, yet that would be a lie due to the fact that the two societies, Sumeria and Hawaii do not have any connections.
Now it is more likely that the Indian name of “Pilani” could be closer due to the regional area that it is located in as well as the proximity to the old Sumerian empire. Yet it could be distinctly different as well.
Thus the reason for my attempt to ascertain the exact meaning of my name, so that there will be no confusion or questionable doubt as to its intended allusion.

In closing, may I ask what does “Wordize” mean? I believe I understand what you are portraying, I am just curious as to the definition of the word for it is one I have never come across before.

Rev. Alimae

Rev. Alimae