Well now--it was most interesting to read the transcript!
I see that there were some things left out. The only relevant thing left out, I think, was an important word in
one of belMarduk's questions: the way it is shown, she asks if I was raised in a family. But I recall reading the question at the time as: "Were you raised in a wordie family?". Makes rather a difference.

Some of the other things left out were the partial questions and answers. Several people wrote to me afterwards, and apparently I was not the only one to be surprised that hitting the Enter key sent the thing.

I was very glad to hear others' experiences--there were things that I didn't know. For example, apparently all of you could only see one question at a time. They were all on my screen, or at least all that Anu sent me--2 or 3, usually, and scrolled up as things were entered.

I was also unaware of private chats going on--was that what you meant, Jo, when you said your husb. was Bel's partner?

What you all may not have known is that I couldn't initiate anything: I could only respond! It was...quite an experience. I um, hope everyone keeps in mind that this was really a test run for Anu's new set-up. As I told a friend, it's not like I have a wealth of information that people are dying to hear. Made me rather squirmy, actually.
But anything for our Chief.