the nuns of 'the flying nun' (i don't know what order they where) are much older... and their head dress/hat is very similar to dutch hats of 16th (17th?) century..and the order is from belgium(area) originally.--i don't know if it was belgium proper (or some border town)

very few orders 'go world wide'.. most have home lands, and countries that they selected for missionary work..
i had ursulines as elementry teachers, they are a french order, and had missions in the 1700's in french canada, and new orlean. (general jackson, on the eve of the 'battle of 1812 dined and (slept) in the guest house of the ursuline convent (just out side the city)

the french --as rulers- left north america, but the ursulines stayed behind. (and still have a big 'mother house' in Montreal)

the sisters of charity, were founded by mother seton..(the first american born woman to be named a saint)and their habits (i spent 10 seconds or so looking for a picture) are some thing similar to the way mother seton is dressed in this photo..
http://emmitsburg.net/setonshrine/bio.htm

very much like widows weeds of the mid 1800's.