You peopel are very strange and from what i can tell not a very intelligent group with little other to do other than over analyze people. I am sorry that you americans cannot belive that it is increadabley easy to speak english. Also I find you talk is here rather bland. Also I had been told of this web site in england while they where making fun of what was talked about and you in ablitiy to hold conversation while using your won beliefs. I did not want to believe this about you fine americans, but as you always do so well you prove us europeans wrong and act like pompus asses. I can pretty much gauruntee that none of you have published much if you did I am sure you would not spend your time on this site with a gathering of fools. The fact is a do live in Prague and have my whole life and righ tnow I am writting an article for a city paper making a good deal of fun of this web site. be cause there is not much else you can say about it. Also your treatment of out siders is the worst I have ever ecounterd. I have decided that maybe one of you will read this realize that he or she is washed up and will leave this online circus and enter the real world of words a writing. Have any of you taken a step back and rad what is writtinen about on this site nothing can be talked about without someone making a stupid remark because that cant handle not being the smartist guy on the page is is halirous and i can assure you that I wil not waste anymore time trying to get any good info from this washed up library of fools ut instead will stop by and look when ever I need a laugh

Le Comte De Lautreamont

Le Comte De Lautreamont