re:counting to 31 on one hand, i had to find this one out

this one gave me pause, i usually stop at 15, since it make much more sense, each hand as 4 bits, both work together as as a byte
(i always use pinky as 1, and 8(dec)(0100) is the rude number for me)
and i could have gotten more points... i have owned a microscope since age 12 or so.. but last year, when i was moving, i let my son take it to his house, (and he collected up all his odd die--the didecohydron ones,and other other sizes, as well as the loaded ones, and 'normal 6 sided ones) did i own them ever? no but i did live 'give them homes, and they were technically in my possesion...

The test was definately skewed in favor of younger geeks/nerds, (as wolfa points out, no points at all for owning or knowing how to use slide rules, and no points at all for having designed/etched your own circut boards, or other 'old technology'
They gave points for making changes to registry files, but not for writting your own autoexe.bat files.. (yeah, autoexe.bat files are easier.. but.)
5 comic book writers
Neil Gaiman, Robert Crumb, Kevin Smith, Sarah Dyer, Stan Lee

my daughter in law 'knows' my (new) neighborhood from the comics--Mouz starts out in the authors 'hometown' of rego park--i was reading crumb a decade before you were born!