well i know the 'can of worms' in Rochester, but TripleA (american automobile ass.) rates the intersection of I-91 and I-95 in Hartford Ct. as one of the worst bits of roadway in america-- but i don't know if it has a name.

the 'bruckner interchange'* (were bruckner expressway, cross bronx expressway/(I-95)/New England thruway and the two access roads to the queens bridges(ThroggsNeck and Whitestone) all come together doesn't have a name, but its triple A's 'hot spot #2'.

none of NYC interchanges/trouble spots have a name (like can of worm) that i can think of...but there are some doozies.
(another that come to mind in NYS is the 'the hawthorn traffic circle' in putnam county--a well know trouble spot!)

*the bruckner interchange is notorious enough to have been the subject of a best selling book back in the 1980's--Will They Ever Complete Bruckner Blvd?

Most interesting in NYC is the problems caused by out of state truckers who mistakenly get on a parkway (no truck permitted on Parkways) many parkways have low bridges.. this morning there was a major tie-up when a truck going along at a clip (speed limit/55PMH or so) hit a 9ft overpass, and turned over, and managed to block all 3 lanes of traffic!(it made the news, needless to say!)