christrian god? -they same guy who in olden days, banished adam and eve, flooded the world, turned lot's wife into a pillar of salt, and banished his own creation, who dearly loved him, forever?
and thus created opposition in this world?...even a dummy like me knows the christian/judiac/moslem concept of god=good also has a counter point of satan=evil. god is more powerful, and punishing in the OT/judaic concept, christianity and islam have more of the idea of conflict between god/satan.

other religions have Kali or Shelia na gog, or what ever you want to call her; an aspect of god that represents sexual alure/birth/and death. Kali is youth and beautiful, (and hold in her hands, shulls and death) shelia is spread legs, open, inviting, (but her faces is hidious, and death head!)--these aspects of a god concept have clearly with in them, the conflict of death and life/--a built in duality. and that's 90% of my knowledge of comparitive religions, but even i wouldn't claim that the concept of god is monopole!