re:Faldage created a certain tone when he suggested that I was "rolling stones" when I simply object to having stones rolled over me

yeah, but...
Faldage is the Fool! (i haven't checked his profile of late, but he used to point it out in his profile.)

faldage pokes fun at everyone.. he has a silly looking septer, with bell and ribbons, (and a hidden sharp point!) and if you startle too much when jabbed, its a bit funny. (well funny for the rest of us!) and you're more likely to be jabbed again! --we've all be jabbed.. (and laughed at other too!) but his sharp point is pinprick, not a dagger! and he dance round and makes noise, and entertains us, and yup, every once in a while, the fool plays us. is it personal? yes, it damn well is! it wouldn't be funny to make a play on words about rolling stones with my name... but he has made word plays with all of us.

Faldage is not an authority, or anyone important, he is the Fool. enjoy the show, and enventually you'll even enjoy when you're the co-star in one of his word plays!(pinprick not withstanding!)