postmodernism has nothing to do with homework . maybe you should do yours

i don't know, but last time i checked, this was a BB for discussing words. Now, if you want to know a defination of Post Modernism, well there are dictionaries.. and we could discuss the roots of the word Modern, and post, and explore the use of these words together.

but if you want to know thought on the idea of post modernism, what does that have to do with words?(ok, to be fair, we discuss lots of things that aren't words here on this BB, but not usually in this section, that is labeled Q & A about WORDS)

It really sound like an college level school assignment, since it seems only art and literture departments in modern universities(including some very good ones, like NY's Columbia) are the only ones who really think (or care) about post modernism, (and many of the answers here mocked the idea)

So if you have checked dictionaries, and Mavaric's posts (most EDU links, i noted)that have discussions about the idea, what more do you want?

why don't you find some art or liturture BB that is interested in post modernism (the idea!- for what ever it is worth) and discuss it there.

you might also share some idea's of your own..maybe you have something to offer.. (besides proding us with questions)

but really you come across like you want us to do research for you, as if you have a school assignment, and can't find anything easily plagerized from the web.

I see you deleted 2 of your critical comments, (but then, you sent me a crital PM.) somehow, i think my comments hit the mark, and made you angry. one line of mine generates 3 negative posts (2 did get deleted-) but they were replaced by a nasty email.--all with the message, i am being hostile!
Way to go dasrex.. (short for dastardly king? or something else?) and by the way, my non de cyber is of troy,, not troy.

i'll admit, my post was a bit pointed, but then, postmodernism is such a dull idea- i guess i sounded sharper than i realized.