cos i is well ignorant an stuff i never nyoo wot intransitive ment so i tried to find out an i got noewair, if yoo can werk owt wot i just roat maybee yoo can werk owt wot dis meens

The basic definition of an intransitiveverb is a verb, utilized in a sentence, with no compliment. This definition holds true in many instances, but is not true in all cases. To explore any subject one must find the basis in rules and to find the exceptions, which makes rule necessary. The ways that a verb is used in transitory situations does not necessarily set the limits of the intransitive verb. A closer look at the limits and definition will help to find the distinction between uses of transitive and intransitive verbs, but will involve exceptions as a gray area between the standard definitions. It is a necessity to start with a good definition of terms to discuss variances within the definition of an intransitive verb.

Definition of the term intransitive must necessarily exist because of the defined precepts of a transitive verb. A transitive verb can have many complements and can serve the main function intended in verb usage. The sharp, short exchange of the language today has changed the rich, flowery prose and the necessity of an intransitive verb to function, as a demonstrative act, rather than a definitive purpose, has been required. The intransitive verb is most often used in a no complement sentence. A few examples of the intransitive style are as follows: 1. He exists. 2. Tom grew. 3. Jack waited. (Williams 216). The preceding examples are uses of intransitive verbs with no complement, however this is not the entire story.

The intransitive verb...
noe it is noe yoose i carnt taik it enee moor sumwon just tel mee pleese beefour i throe up