What's curious and intersting about this is just yesterday I was writing about something--and I wrote I was (or someone was) having a 'high old time.' And then I posted. But when I went back and read what I'd posted I'd actually written that I (or someone else) was having a 'high whole time.' Weird. So I edited what I'd written. This is just too coincidental and I'm wondering whether Faldage had read what I'd written before I went back and edited. Could have been. If so, then it was simply a matter of typing quickly and a word that sounded like 'old' slipping in subconsciously. But if it wasn't my post, then it is truly coincidental.

Edit: I returned to the site and the edit I am sure I made didn't appear on my post. Anyway, Faldage, I'm assuming that it was my post to which you were referring and I would like to go on record here saying that I typed in haste and didn't mean 'high whole time' at all--but didn't catch the error till I edited. And I did correct it. But must have pushed the wrong button so the edit didn't go through. Sorry about the confusion. I've never heard of a high whole time till I read what I'd written yesterday.