Mr. Yustas, I owe you an apology. I see that you did post an explanation: L.C.McCreshly Publications is seeking submissions for their upcoming book entitled: Jaisini Gleitzeit Supermodernity: New age American art.
What is accepted for submission to be included in the book:
Literary essays (1,000-3,000 words) for associative writing on invisible paintings.
The best art is art of fantasy; literary exploration of visual dimension is a new a vehicle but expresses so much more, contemporary directions of aesthetic development in art and art receptors, viewers who belong to the art tradition and never before had a chance to express their opinion on art. This is your opportunity to be a part of a new art and express your understanding of future of fine art. You can also submit controversial views and any argument to the leading idea of non-visibility of new art.
HOW to submit:
In the body of an e-mail. No attachments.

http://wordsmith.org/board/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=lookingfor&Number=110805 In my defense, I will say that I did not make the connection between the post I just quoted from and the one that appeared here; and frankly, the thread title still makes no sense to me whatsoever (yes, I did read a couple of sentences under the "painting" title on your site). Nevertheless, I am sorry that I accused you of not offering an explanation when you had.
But -- do NOT use my comments in your book! Our comments were to each other, here on this site. They were not intended to be submissions to you, and in fact they do not meet the criteria you outlined above.