bel

This was many years ago, I never watched the film, and I doubt if any of it exists any more (film stock is expensive). I cannot even remember the name of the blasted thing. If ever you find yourself watching a Hindi movie released in 1984 (or thereabouts), starring Kumar Gaurav and Anuradha Patel, and you see them doing a dance in a 'disco' - it is possible that I am one of the leetle dancers in a corner somewhere. (In one scene we had to carry the 'hero' around the floor, crowd surfing style. After the tenth take most of us were so fed up we started pinching him as we did it. I'm not sure he ever realised...)

I had a slightly more substantial role in a TV film called 'Picnic' - where I was supposed to be playing a brat younger brother (teenager). Since I was 22 at the time, the rosiness in my cheeks is not due to the virility of youth, but my constant hangovers... Again, I have no idea whether or not any of it is extant. In any case, I am a lousy actor, and I would be very happy if all evidence of my thespian efforts ceased to exist.

Perhaps the only 'role' of which I am at all proud (?!) is one in a 90 second drug awareness film. I played the junkie/hero, and if only for the fact that I mainlined Vitamin B, and 'chased' something call 'churan', I value it. In this matter too, however, I have been remiss about collecting anything like a portfolio. The only VHS copy I had of it succumbed to mould a long time ago.

For what it's worth, I do not act, and haven't attempted to do so for nigh on 10 years now.

cheer

the sunshine warrior