panophobia - according to Scripps-Howard = generalized fear.

panornithic - no definition, no site using it found. I think it is for the birds, all of them.

panpipe - cliché in illustrations, showing Greek minor god Pan playing a wind instrument cosisting of
six or eight whistles of varying length tied togetther side by side. I can remember it being a big deal when
I was a kid, early the spring making whistles from maple sucker which for a short time have bark easy
to slip off intact, so that wood could be removed to made a cavity when bark was replaced. I’ll bet
that very few kids today know how to do it. Or want to.

Pansil - A Buddhist ritual:

In the Theravada tradition, it is customary to pay homage to the Buddha, recite the Three Refuges and undertake to observe the Pancca Sila (Pansil) on visiting a place of worship or at the start of a Buddhist ceremony. One can recite the following stanzas by oneself or invite a Buddhist monk to administer them.
The monk will recite each stanza in pali and the devotee should repeat it after him

pansit - A Chinese noodle dish in the Philippines

pansophism
n.
5< Gr pansophos, all-wise (< pan, all + sophos, wise) + 3ISM6 pretension to universal wisdom or knowledge
pan4so[phist
n.

pantograph
n.
5Fr pantographe: see PANTO3 & 3GRAPH6
1 a mechanical device for reproducing a map, drawing, etc. on the same or a different scale, consisting of a framework of jointed rods in a roughly parallelogram form
2 any similar framework, as an extensible arm for a telephone, a trolley on an electric locomotive, etc.
pan#to[graph$ic
adj.

pantomime
n.
5L pantomimus < Gr pantomimos < pantos (see PANTO3) + mimos, a mimic, actor6
1 in ancient Rome a) an actor who played his part by gestures and action without words b) a drama played in action and gestures to the accompaniment of music or of words sung by a chorus
2 a) any dramatic presentation played without words, using only action and gestures b) the art of acting in this way
3 action or gestures without words as a means of expression
4 in England, a type of entertainment presented at Christmas time, ending in a harlequinade
adj.
of or like pantomime
vt., vi.
3mimed#, 3mim#ing to express or act in pantomime
pan#to[mim$ic 73mim4ik8
adj.
pan4to[mim#ist 73mjm#ist8
n.
papeterie
n.
5MFr < papetier, paper maker, stationer < papier, PAPER6 a box of stationery

Paralipomenon in Douay Bible = Chronicles

par[a[prax[is 73praks4is8
n.,
pl. 3es# 73cz#8 5PARA31 + PRAXIS6 an action in which one‘s conscious intention is not fully carried out, as in the mislaying of objects, slips of the tongue and pen, etc.: thought to

paraquat
n.
5PARA31 (sense 2) + QUAT(ERNARY)6 a highly toxic, soluble yellow solid, CH3 (C5H4N) 2CH3[ 2CH3SO4, used as a herbicide

paratactic
adj.
1 of, relating to, or involving parataxis: also par#a[tac4ti[cal
2 designating or using a style in which sentences or elements within sentences are set down successively with little or no indication of their relationship
par#a[tac4ti[cal[ly
adj.