I am a self-declared authority on taboo language, "everything you always wanted to do, but were afraid to say." As a student of the underbelly of the language, I have written a unique study on the words about sex and other bodily functions--slang, rich and colorful; euphemisms, flowery, arcane, and remote; and quaint terms rescued from English past. All are suggestive of the romanticism, cynicism, violence, and humor with which the actors, the parts, and the act itself have been viewed through the centuries. Combining a study of street-talk, with a survey of history, poetry, drama, and the great works of Western literature, Bawdy Language delves both into the origin of these words and phrases and the wide variety of synonyms for them. It is very much a legitimate area of study, and one which speaks directly to the human condition --scholarship that is both personal and entertaining. As you can guess, people have very mixed feelings about providing a venue for me. I can assure you, however, that as evidenced by the book, it is all in the very best taste. I hate to sound so promotional, but... Check out my website at www.bawdylanguage.com for verification of the above. Thanks for any consideration...Lawrence Paros (who never met a word he didn't like)