oxyrhynch - I could not find dictionary definition, and found only a site mentioning it. The roots suggest it means “pointed nose”:
“Osiris brought wealth, contentment, and civilization to a savage people but was murdered by his brother Set, who cut the body into fourteen pieces and scattered them along the Nile. Isis, Osiris's wife, searched the river until she had recovered every piece of the precious fragments, save for the phallus, which had been devoured by a Nile crab, oxyrhynch, which Egyptians forever curse for this crime. Then, for the first time on Earth, Isis, together with Anubis, performed the embalming rites which restored to osiris eternal life as ruler of the Kingdom of the Dead.

Ozonesonde. The ozonesonde is a lightweight, balloon-borne instrument that is mated to a conventional meteorological radiosonde

pacific - Remember that the Pacific got its name because it was a calm day when
“like stout Cortez, when with eagle eyes He star'd at the Pacific - and all his men Look'd at each other with a wild surmise - Silent, upon a peak in Darien. “

paduasoy = a silk fabric first made in Padua, Italy

... Palaka. This quaint Hanalei style home located across the street from the Hanalei Pier. Views include Hanalei Bay, waterfalls and mountains. ...
And Hanalei is in Hawaii, but where I do not know.

paleoloy = study of world prior to written history.

paletot
n.
5Fr < OFr palletoc < ME paltok < ?6 [Historical]
1 a man‘s overcoat
2 a loose jacket worn by women and children

palfrey
n.,
pl. 3freys 5ME < OFr palefrei < ML palafredus, for LL paraveredus, extra post horse < Gr para, beside + L veredus, post horse < Gaul *voredos (akin to Welsh gorwydd, horse) < *vo3, down, away (< IE *wo3 < base *au3, *awc) + *3redos < IE base *reidh3 > RIDE6 [Archaic] a saddle horse, esp. a gentle one for a woman

palisade
n.
5Fr palissade < Prov palisada < palisa, a pale < L palus, a stake, PALE26
1 any one of a row of large pointed stakes set in the ground to form a fence used for fortification or defense
2 a fence of such stakes
>3 [pl.] a line of very steep cliffs, usually along a river
vt.
3sad$ed, 3sad4ing to fortify or defend with a palisade
the Palisades the line of steep cliffs in NE N.J. & SE N.Y. on the west shore of the Hudson: c. 15 mi. (24.14 km) long

pal[let1 7pal4it8
n.
5Fr palette: see PALETTE6
1 a wooden tool consisting of a flat blade with a handle; esp., such a tool used by potters for smoothing and rounding
2 PALETTE (sense 1)
3 a low, portable platform, usually double-faced, on which materials are stacked for storage or transportation, as in a warehouse
4 Bookbinding a tool used for stamping letters on the binding of a book
5 Mech. a part of a machine that changes back-and-forth motion to circular motion, or vice versa, by engaging the teeth of a ratchet wheel; pawl; click; esp., any of the clicks or pawls in a clock or watch escapement, which regulate the speed by releasing one tooth of a ratchet wheel at each swing of the pendulum or turn of the balance wheel

pallet
n.
5ME pailet < MFr paillet < OFr paille, straw < L palea, chaff: see PALEA6 a small bed or a pad filled as with straw and used directly on the floor

pallet3 7pal4it8
n.
5ME palet < MFr, dim. of pal, PALE26 Heraldry a vertical stripe half as wide as a pale

paladin
n.
5Fr < It paladino < L palatinus, officer of a palace < palatium: see prec.6
1 any of the twelve legendary peers, or douzepers, of Charlemagne‘s court
2 a knight or a heroic champion

palouser - a corruption of Appaloosa, an Indian breed of horse valued for its stamina
as a working horse for cowboys.

Palladian 1
adj.
5< L Palladius (after PALLAS) + 3AN6
1 of Pallas Athena: see PALLAS
2 [occas. p3] of wisdom or learning

Palladian 2
7p! la4dc !n8
adj.
of or in the classical Roman style of Andrea Palladio

palpus - a segmented process attached to mouthpart of an arthropod, usulally having fu;nction of feeling or tasting

palsy
n.,
pl. 3sies 5ME palesie, parlesie < OFr paralisie < L paralysis, PARALYSIS6 paralysis of any voluntary muscle as a result of some disorder in the nervous system, sometimes accompanied with involuntary tremors
vt.
3sied, 3sy[ing to afflict with or as with palsy; paralyze