some name are hard to say in english, they are rendered with constanats or naturaly contain sounds that are not part of of english's collection of sounds.

looking at your chinese name, it would seem easy enough to say in english (as to whether or not it would sound close to what is should sound like is an other matter.) and since chinese is a tonal language, it i realize it might end up sounding like something silly as most english speakers would say it.

i like the idea of joyce is is a good match for meaning.. but i agree with word wind, it does have a harsh sound.. so why not Jo- (a varient of the word Joy, -found in a poem by Robert Burns, 'John Anderson, my jo!)that keeps the meaning, and gets rid of the harsh sound at the end of the name.
and because you chinese name has two parts, i suggest Lynn for the second part. it has the right sounds to match Ying

Compound names are not unknown or unpopular in american english.. so i suggest JoLynn-- it has many of the same sounds as found in your chinese name, rearranged... and goes well with your last name in either chinese order Liu JoLynn, or JoLynn Lui.. and it retains some of the meaning in your chinese name.