choose one:

a) to walk bent into the wind

b) to control the flow of water in a sluice by means of a sluicegate; to send down a sluice, as of logs

c) Western Canadian variant of to rant: to complain, to whinge, to kvetch

d) to flatten one's self against the wall in an attempt to make oneself as invisible as possible

e) to rusticate, to remove oneself to the country, to lead a rural life; from Swedish lantlig -- rural, rustic

f) to speak forcefully with the sole aim of winning people to one point of view; may not necessarily be concerned with truth

g) to show courtesy to a woman (modern slang, a shortening of "gallant," used as a verb)

h) to mingle ale with stale urine to make it strong

i) to dance and frolick; to party: as on the village green on May Day or at harvest-home

j) in chemistry, to introduce a miniscule portion of an ingredient to a formula (i.e. add arsenic to lant); a pinch

k) to transmit a message to all members of a Local Area Network (LAN)

l) to be suspicious of something, i.e. to find it fishy

m) the usual word for to vomit before the more medical "vomit" and euphemistic "be sick" edged it out in the late 18th/early 19th century

n) to search for and over-emphasize trivial errors: nitpick [obs]

edit: entries from ASp, dxb, W-O'N, Wordwind, Bingley, consuelo, RubyRed, Coffeebean, wofa, Jackie, RC, Capfka & ron obvious; plus the obligatory big and/or old dictionary